Terms of Agreement
1. The quotation herein is subject to a proportionate increase to meet increased cost of foods, beverages, and other increases in present commodity prices, labor cost, taxes or currency values. Quotations cannot be guaranteed until the year of the function. All prices are quoted based on normal service times of 2 to 3 hours (for non weddings) if additional time is required an additional fee may apply. Breakfast must be served between 7:00 – 11:00 AM. Lunch between Noon – 2:00 PM and Dinner between 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
2. The Date of your function is not guaranteed until deposit is paid. Tentative bookings are valid for one week only.
3. Payments shall be made in the form of a certified check, or bank draft 48 hours before the day of the function unless credit has been established to Antonio’s satisfaction. A 3% charge will be incurred on all credit card sales.
4. Deposits- In the event of a cancellation 50% of your deposit will be refunded only of we can schedule another party of similar value for the particular date, time and room reserved for your event. Deposits will vary depending on the size of your event, please inquire. For Weddings a $500 non-refundable deposit is due upon guarantee and $500 will be due upon signature of contract. Final Balance will be due 48 hours prior to event. Wedding cancellations within 60 days of your event will be subject to full payment based on the package you selected and original count.
5. Antonio’s reserves the right to charge for the minimum number of people required for each individual banquet room even if your actual number of guests falls considerably from your original projection. Please inquire as to the minimum number of guests required for each of our three main banquet rooms. 50 person minimum for any buffet package. All cash bars require a minimum charge of $50.00.
6. The office must be notified of the exact number of guests’ (and set-up requirements) 10 days prior to the party. This will be considered a guaranteed amount for which you will be charged even if fewer guests attend. If no guarantee is received by the office, we will assume the guarantee to be the original figure given when planning the party.
7. Set-Up & Decoration Limitations Dance Floors, Staging and additional Table set-up in addition to cake cutting and cookie and favor placement are included in Wedding Packages Only. For all other parties an additional set-up fee may apply showers included. Decorating rules include (but are not limited to) the following: No tape on walls; No Confetti of any kind; Smokeless Candles Preferred… Third Party Chair Covers are subject to additional charge. All decorations, including chair covers, must be removed immediately after your function ends unless prior arrangements are made or additional charges may apply. Additional rules may apply.
8. All sit-down dinners with more than one choice of entrée must have color-coded cards to identify dinner choices.
9. Alcoholic beverages cannot be brought into the banquets from outside sources. Antonio’s reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to anyone (no one under 21 will be served).
10. Antonio’s shall not assume the responsibility for any merchandise or articles left on the premises during or after the event. You will be responsible for any damages caused by your guests during your event. Liability for any such damage or clean up will be charged accordingly.
11. Any and all sub-contractors (i.e. photographers, videographers, DJ’s, etc.) hired by you for your event must be individually insured and must provide a certificate of insurance to Antonio’s at least two-weeks prior to your event.
12. Saturday evening parties require a minimum charge of $27.00 per person from April through October.
13. Please add 17% service charge to the final cost of food and beverage, also add all appropriate sales taxes 8%.